Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Little Break from Studying

I have finally subscribed to the “blogger” world. It seems as if everyone is on here these days.

Now that the holidays are over I thought everything would slow down. Little did I know –it is quite the opposite!!! I find myself going to class, studying, sleeping {and eating somewhere in there} Yet, somehow I am loving life! Why you ask? Because I know that God has a purpose in my life. He has a plan for me!


With that said, I am going to leave you with one of my favorite verses:



“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

Psalm 27:1

5 comments:

Katie January 11, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Yay- Brittany has a blog!!

I love the "Queen B" and "It's just Brittany." You're creative. And sweet- thanks for your comment and care for our little ones. You rock! ;)

Table of Stone January 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM  

So glad that you are blogging with us!! Welcome!

Dani January 12, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

groovy to meet you, might you be at Little Union's meeting end of this month, I think I will be down for it...

Brittany January 15, 2007 at 4:50 PM  

I will most likely be there for the meeting. {if my classes permit} Are you going to be there the whole time? Saturday will be the only day I will be there. I am going to Little Union this Sunday to hear Elder Kitchens. Just a wee bit excited about that too..:)

Dani January 15, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

I wish I was there this weekend too, I will be flying down on Friday and be there through Monday very early.