Friday, March 16, 2007

I Love Alabama

My trip to Birmingham was stupendous! I had a great time with my “sisters” and dear friends. While in Alabama, I was graciously welcomed by the members of ZRPBC. I must say -it truly felt like home. I would like to thank everyone who made my vacation unforgettable. You all are welcome in my home ANYTIME!

After a sad goodbye, I sat in the airport terminal and waited for my plane to take off. I cried off and on remembering the days and nights spent in Birmingham. My tears were lessened when I talked to a friend of mine. I was reminded that it was not goodbye but see you later. Those words put a smile on my face. (I appreciate those kind words…Thank you)

While sitting in front of the gate, I couldn’t help but miss everyone. I’ve never visited a place where I felt such a warm spirit. This past weekend, I made memories that will last a lifetime.

With that said, I am going to share some of the landmarks from my vacation. ENJOY!



The Girls
Photography by: The Amazing Maggie Blevins

Dinner @ the Blevins


Golfing on a beautiful Sunday afternoon w/some pretty great people!



MJ & I
I absolutely LOVE this girl!





Lunch @ Zaxby's









5 comments:

Marjoniqua March 16, 2007 at 4:41 PM  

aww! *sniff sniff* You're going to make me cry again!

Dani March 17, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

Jasper is a place like no other. Truely home to me, and I don't think I like staying with anyone as much as I do the Belvins's.

Sorry I missed you when you were here, but this time next week I'll be down there!

Owl of the Desert March 17, 2007 at 1:15 AM  

We're so glad you got to come! I do hope to visit down in FL soon - it's been a while since I've been there.

Love ya, sister.

NaterTater March 19, 2007 at 3:04 PM  

You can't beat that Southern Hospitality!!

Anonymous,  April 17, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

You are the typical southern gal just displaced in Florida. I'm sure you fit right in.