Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

I spent 16 hours in the car over a 4 day period.
Woo Wee was I ready to be home! : )



After I packed for the weekend, Libby jumped in my suitcase and wouldn't get out. She carried her bear by her mouth and packed it too! Isn't that cute!?!? My sweet puppy even slept in my suitcase for part of the night. She didn't want to be left. You can tell she's a bit spoiled : ) Luckily, my grandparents kept her for the weekend so she wouldn't have to be too lonely!




Zach & Emily's Wedding

Bethany, Matthew, Stefanie & Myself


Casey, Courtney, Zach (The Groom), Bethany, Me & Trey


Stefanie, Me, Bethany, Matt, Morgan & Austin


2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 30, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

That was one fun but long weekend!
Bethany

Dani May 30, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

I have five dashahounds, but that is really adorable.