Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Woot! Woot! Here I come Magic!

I Know, I know! Ya'll are very shocked to see that indeed I have posted a blog that has not one picture in it! ha. Don't let that fool you! Even though there may not be pictures in the post this is about pictures. ha. What else do you think I would post about? ha.
Coming from the girl who has never had an interest in basketball ever before and has never even watched a Magic game on TV, I"m so excited to be going to Magic game. For one and pretty much only one reason and that would be, yep you probably guessed it, for the AWESOME pictures that I will get. :) Yea Yea I know I'm obsessed but hey when you have an opportunity for that perfect picture ya just can't let it go by ya.
After I got home from school, Dad called and asked if I wanted to go to the Magic game tonight because he could get tickets from Nelson's if I wanted to. At first I was thinking pshh why would I want to go to a Magic game. Then on second thought, I realized the photography opportunities I would have. So the moral of this blog is look back later this week for pictures.
So yes I may not have a clue was is going on the game but Lord willing I will come home with a memory stick full of some pretty radd pictures. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 5, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

We will be looking forward to the comming Pic's.

Borrowed Dad