Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you, Honey!




Thank you . . .


. . . for always being Christ centered.

. . . for choosing me as the only one to share all your hopes, your dreams, and your deepest fears with.
. . . for trusting me with the things that are most important to you.

. . . for loving me, even in the times that I'm not so lovable.
. . . for not giving up, when things get hard.



Thank you . . .

. . . for being strong and gentle at the same time.

. . . for being the head of our household, even when I am not as understanding(agreeable) ;) as I should be.

. . . for not being mad, when I ask you to check the doors one more time, just because I'm scared.

. . . for protecting me from the things that I never saw.

. . . for not being perfect, because that makes us a perfect match.

. . . for not sharing my imperfection with the world.




Thank you . . .

. . . for being the best father to the two wonderful children the Lord blessed us with.
. . . for allowing me to be a stay at home mom without feeling guilty.

Well . . . just, thank you for being you, the man I fell in love with, the husband I love more today then I did the day we married.

Thank you for the most wonderful 26 years.


Happy Anniversary, Wendell

4 comments:

Anonymous,  September 23, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

What I great Display of your Love for one another. Brother Wendells display in all thoes things that he does and yours in the acknowledgement of them and appreciation of thoes things. I have always claimed that Sister Borrowed Dad and I have a perfect marriage made up of two imperfect people. If we truly believe that God is perfect and what he does is perfect and if he created the family unit and What he hath joined together let not man put asunder, Then we have to admit that he has created the perfect marriage. And I especially appreciate knowing that he has blessed the two of you with a perfect marriage also. May God continue to Bless you guys with his love to share with one another. Happy Anniversary to you Both.

Borrowed Dad

Sydney Sanders September 23, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

AWWWWWWWW! ;) that is so sweet! you two age VERY well by these wedding pictures! u look just like brittany in your first wedding picture! such a sweet post! happy anniversary!

Kelly Spezzano September 24, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

What a sweet and wonderful testimony! I have always been thankful that my parents have set such a good example of what a godly marriage should be, and I am sure that Brit and Bef (if they don't already) will come to appreciate your's and Brother Wendell's wonderful example too! May the Lord bless you all with many more years of happiness!

Kelly Spezzano September 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

P.S. Awesome photos! The one of the girls is absolutely breathtaking!