Monday, July 28, 2008

My Crazy Whirlwind of a weekend Part 1

The Weekend started out with the Little Union Meeting with Brother Tim McCool. Though many trials (no lights or AC) were thrown in our path, the congreation was not discouraged no matter how hot or dark it got. He was blessed to preach a wonderful sermon on burdens by the use of candles on the pulpit. After services, we went over to the Millers, formerly known as Borrowed Dad, and fellowshipped some more.

Sister Miller

Britt, Forrest and oh yea you can't forget Comet. :]


I love this dog. I was going to steal Kyle's baby to sleep with me and Britt but I didn't want to make Kyle cry. lol jk :]

Then on Saturday morning, Brother Tim was yet again blessed to preach another sermon on the principle that You should leave things better than you found it.

Classic, Classic! Haha. I love the parents to be! They are my flying buddies 4 life!

Coming soon is "My Crazy Whirlwind of a Weekend Part 2" which is when things get crazy around the Ulmer house with Aunt Cheryl and her crazy family from Valdosta. :]

4 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever July 28, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

I'm so glad you all were able to make it. And you have my permission to take Comet away from Kyle anytime you want to borrow him. How rude of him as the host not to let his guest share Comet!

Kelly Spezzano July 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Yes, Kyle even though the 4th child, has somehow obtained the "only child" syndrome and doesn't know how to share! :)

Glad you guys had a good weekend. Next time I am going to have to tell mom she'll have to steal someone else's company, because I want ya'll to stay with me! :)

Gary B. August 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

I love the picture of all the gals in front of the pulpit by the way.

It was great to see ya'll and get to visit some. Can't wait to visit again.

Anonymous,  August 4, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

What wonderful house guest the Ulmers are. I enjoyed having them stay with us so much. There just wasn't enough time. Sorry Kelly, for stealing your guests. I think Mr Kyle made a new best friend. Thanks Ms Sister Kathy. By the By, in Kyles defense, That stinking dog is so spoiled he thinks he can't sleep if he's not smelling Kyles stinky feet.

Love to all the Ulmers
Borrowed Dad